As the various Decommissioning Programmes are developed and submitted to the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS), we shall strive to meaningfully incorporate the views of our stakeholders.
To this end, we are committed to:
- Make every effort to engage with all relevant stakeholders
- Treat all stakeholders equally and with respect
- Undertake our engagement in full compliance with our business ethics
- Work with stakeholders to understand their issues and concerns
- Consider stakeholder issues as we mature our technical studies
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on their issues and concerns
- Consider stakeholder views in our decision making process
- Seek feedback from our stakeholders on our engagement activities
Consistent with our past stakeholder engagement activities, we shall endeavour to select the most appropriate and practical communication channels available. These will likely be a mix of website materials, facilitated discussions, and one-to-one meetings.